Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Tides Are Turning

Hey! Sorry these last few weeks have been quite busy and amazing haha.

I have learned so much about how God forgives your own past and makes you a brand new creation. I feel like all the weeks before these last few weeks God had been giving me revelations and working in my own life but until now I have not felt any major changes in my life if you know what I mean. God had torn down walls but I had not started to lay the foundations.

We started the week that we learn about spiritual warfare and the weekend before I really started feeling pressure and doubts. I felt that some of my sins from my past were too large, that they were going to keep me from where I had thought God wanted me to go in my life. I think the devil knew the changes that were about to take place in my life and tried extra hard to stop them.

Fortunately for me I am surrounded by a great community here in San Jose. If I ever need prayer or a friend they are all right here around me. So I prayed and I waited for God and the thing that I really never had done with God was I trusted him to show him self to me when he knew it was the right time not when I thought it was the right time.

After what I felt like was forever, I feel like I was able to free my self completely from my past sins and I knew God forgave me but I had to forgive my self. That was really hard. I had secrets that I was ashamed of and I had to open my life up and air it out to people I really did not want to. What has been so amazing is how they responded. I am so blessed to be surrounded by all these amazing people and I want to thank them for being in my life, it means more than they probably know haha.

I let my fear rule me but not any more. My life is a new creation completely. I am ready to start building my house for the LORD and I cant wait to see what he is going to do.

Praise-
For where my life is at today
For being able to participate in Freedom Street
For the amazing men and women of God being used by God in my life
For His love that has washed me white as snow

Prayer Requests-
That I would become more bold and increase in faith and trust
Protection
That our group outreach would have unity and receive all our finances

So it was a pretty brief overview of what happened and I probably did not make my self pretty clear. I also did not bother to proof read this fyi so that excuses any/all mistakes I made including theological ones (a joke…except I really did not proof read this haha…)

Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment