Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First star to the left, then straight on till morning

So I would love to show you guys what God has been showing and breaking me down in my life.
Here is a short film that I watched this last weekend. The film is about child prostitution and overwhelmed me emotionally and broke my heart. Im warning you it will probably do the same to you. it is around twenty minutes and intended for mature audiences so copy and paste this link into your search bar or something im not smart enough figure out how to put it up here haha.

http://indieflix.com/film/fields-of-mudan-4596/

The film really broke me down and made me think. These are children, who should be living lives as children. They have no voice, no one to say stop. I ask why? I dont know all the answers but I guess is where the world goes with out God. No Love, No right or wrong.
Any thoughts?

This movie really made me ask where do I fit in? I dont think im going to be able to sit at home working a comfortable job or go to college to get a better job and make more money. I need to be the difference, I need to be out on the streets telling people about God and just how much he Loves you and you dont have to run away. With God's love comes hope or at least in my opinion.

Prayer Request-
How God wants me to make difference or where? or how should i prepare?
Outreach to Peru and Lima
Finances for our group
Protection

Praise Report-
For God meeting me where im at and holding on to me
That God has protected me
That I have a better understanding of what God wants me to do

And please feel free to facebook me or something its getting lonely here in Costa Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment